If you are anything like me, then you love a messy bun! There are so many messy bun tutorials out there, but I wanted to show you how I achieve that messy loose bun that we all know and love. I always try this on my hair, and each and every single time my bun comes out the exact same way - loose and messy. That's what we want right? Let me show you how to achieve this I-didn't-try-hard-but-I-know-my-hair-looks-cute hairstyle.
1. Pull your hair into a pony, high or low it all depends on you.
2. Begin to twist and create your bun shape. (Make sure it's not too tight)
3. Tuck the ends underneath the bun.
4. Grab a hair tie of your choice, and wrap it around your bun.
5. Tug around the edges of your bun. This will create a fuller and more loose bun, then bobby pin all around it.
6. Tug at the crown of your head for more volume and loosen the grip of the bun. Also, if you have baby hair around your ear area like I do, tug those out. This is a loose and "messy" bun, so it's okay to let them do their thing.