Whats Up Wednesday Link-Up
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Hello everyone. Today I am participating in the Whats Up Wednesday Link-Up with your hosts Chelsea from Life With Rosie, Ashley from American Honey Blog, Katie from Chalk it Up to Better Luck, and Shannon from The Hallway. Every Wednesday this link up is hosted to allow bloggers and readers to get to know the person behind the blog on a more personal level. There are several prompts that are asked, and you simply answer the questions. You can choose to answer one prompt or all of the prompts. The choice is yours.
Here we go:
1. What I loved about the past week: I had the sudden urge to better my grades. I felt motivated all over again, after falling hard. I loved that I was able to pick myself up and choose to do something for myself that would benefit me in the future.
2. What I am looking forward to: The future in general. Whatever it is that will come my way I will accept it with open arms. I look forward to this semester in school. I look forward to thinking up great topics to write about for this blog, and I look forward to networking with other talented bloggers, writers, photographers, and videographers.
3. What I am nervous about: At the moment I am not nervous about anything in particular. I know that whatever it is that I have to do, I will do so with the confidence that is supplied to me by the Lord.
4. What I have been daydreaming about: Trees, cabins, firewood, hot chocolate, white snow, warm blankets, fuzzy socks, and a good book - you know that sort of stuff. I think it's time to go on an adventure.
5. What I ate for dinner last night: Last night I had chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. It may not of been the best dinner, but it sure tasted delicious. I also had an apple crumb muffin which was absolutely delicious.
6. What I am craving: A new adventure, a road trip, a window seat on a plane to somewhere far, new faces, new foods, just my camera and myself.
7. What else is new: I have taken the first step to a healthier and happier me. It has been a month since I started, and I am excited because I have already noticed a big difference in myself. I love Pilates and Yoga, and I am striving to be better at them. I want to improve my flexibility, and I know that with time I can do it.
So, this is what I have been up to lately, and what has been going through this crazy head of mine. If you wish to link up visit one of your hosts pages for details. Thank you for reading!